英语资讯
News

美文赏析:我,只为我自己而活

Source:    2017-09-12  我要投稿   恒星英语学习论坛   Favorite  

In the past, we thought so innocently that an honest heart always brings back an honest heart.
过去,我们总是天真地以为,真心能换来真心。

So we put our hearts on our sleeves for everybody.
于是掏心掏肺地对所有人好。

But the result is that we got all bruises.
结果往往把自己弄得伤痕累累。

And in the end, we found out that not everybody in this world is worth all of your kindness.
最后才发现,原来,这个世界上不是每个人都值得你对他那么好。

And this has been my life.
这就是我的生活。

I was so naive and kind.
从前的我很天真、很善良。

But now I am wearing scars all over me.
而现在的我满是伤痕。

This experience has not only hurt me emotionally, but also physically and financially.
这段经历不光在情感上伤害了我,也同时在身体上和财务上伤害了我。

And from now on, I will only treat two kinds of people kindly.
从今以后,我只会对两种人好。

The first kind is those who treat me kindly.
一种是对我好的人。

The other is those who know how precious I am.
另一种是懂得我的好的人。

One has only so much love to give. We can't waste any bit of it.
一个人的爱是有限的,一点也不能浪费。

I live for myself.
我,是为我自己而活的。


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:英语美文:你努力变好,并不是为了配得上谁
下一篇:返回列表
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved