听起来还是贵。
That still sounds expensive.
I’ll take it if it doesn’t have any defects.
如果它没有什么毛病,我就买下了。
这是最后一套,所以不能退款,不能更换。
This is the last set, so there’s no refund and no exchange for it.
我能看看这些丝绸领带吗?
A: can I see these silk ties?
买衣服砍价英语对话:
甲:当然可以。
B: No problem.
乙:我买这条吧。
A: I’ll take this one.
甲:好的。还要点别的吗?领带夹?袖钮?
B: Good. Anything else? The tie pins? The cuff links?
乙:不了,谢谢。我想看看那条围巾。
A: No, thank you. I want to have a look at that scarf.
甲:好的。我们有好几种围巾,我拿给你看。请稍等。(乙从货架上取下几条围巾,然后放在柜台上。)
B: Ok. We have several kinds of scarves here. Let me get them for you. Just wait a minute. (B takes several scarves off the shelf, and then puts them on the counter.)
甲:噢,我就买这条了。这一直在寻找这种颜色和式样的围巾。给我包起来,我买了。
A: Oh. I like this one. I have been looking for this color and design. Please wrap it for me, and I’ll take it.
(凯茜想买一条围巾,以抵挡沙尘暴。)
(Cathy wants to buy a scarf to protect herself from the dust storm.)
凯茜:给我看看围巾好吗?
Cathy: Could you show me some scarves?
营业员:款式很多,拿哪种给你看呢?
Salesgirl: What kind of scarf shall I show you? We have them in all sorts and sizes.
凯茜:请拿最流行的。
Cathy: Show me some of the latest fashion, please.
营业员:好的。这条合适吗?
Salesgirl: At your service. Will this suit you?
凯茜:是的,可以。这条一定是外国货。
Cathy: Yes, it will; this must be the foreign produce.
营业员:这是中国制的。
Salesgirl: This is Chinese made.
凯茜:我戴上试试。确实挺合适。能打折吗?
Cathy: Let me try it on. I think it really suits me. Can you give me some discount on it?
营业员:是的,这已经比原价低50元了。
Salesgirl: Yes, it’s already fifty yuan off the original price.
凯茜:不过听起来还是贵。
Cathy: But that still sounds expensive
营业员:对不起,我们不能再减价了。
Salesgirl: Sorry, we can’t come down any more.