299.与顾客道别
Thank you for coming.
谢谢您的光临。
Please drop in again.
= Please come back again.
欢迎再次光临。
drop in“顺便走访”
Hope you'll come back again.
希望您再次光临。
A: Hope you'll come back again.
希望您再次光临。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你了。
You are welcome.
= You're most welcome.
= You're entirely welcome.
不必客气。
A:Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
B:You're welcome.
不必客气。
It's my pleasure.
= My pleasure.
= The pleasure was mine.
这是我的荣幸。
A: I really appreciate your help.
真的很感谢你的帮助。
B:It's my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。
Glad to have been of help.
很高兴为您效劳。
You're always welcome.
永远欢迎您。
Have a nice day!
祝您一天愉快!
A:Goodbye.
再见。
B:Have a nice day!
视您一天愉快!
Have a nice day!在英美人的日常生活中使用频率非常高。