79.四肢不适
I have injured my leg.
我的腿受伤了。
A: What has happened to you?
发生什么事了?
B:I have injured my leg.
我的腿受伤了。
My left ankle is swollen.
我的左脚踝肿了。
My ankle is all red and puffy.
我的脚踝红肿得很厉害。
A: My left ankle is swollen.
我的左脚踝肿了。
B: Why don't you go to hospital?
你怎么不去医院呢?
My ankle is twisted.
我的脚踝扭伤了。
My ankle is dislocated.
你我的脚踝脱臼了。
twist v.拧,扭曲,绞
dislocate v.脱臼,使…脱位
I fell and hurl this arm.
这只胳膊摔伤了。
A:I fell and hurt this arm.
这只胳膊摔伤了。
B: Please take an X-ray first.
请先拍照一张X光片。
I twisted my wrist.
我的手腕扭伤了。
A:I twisted my wrist.
我的手腕扭伤了。
B: You should lap a bandage round the wrist.
你应该用绷带色扎手腕。
bandage n. 绷带
The window pinched my finger as it shut.
关窗户时,把我的手指夹伤了。
A:What happened to your finger?
你手指怎么了?
B: The window pinched my finger as it shut.
关窗户时,把我的手指夹伤了。
pinch v.掐,夹痛
My finger was pricked by the sharp knife.
我的手指被锋利的刀划伤了。
A:My finger was pricked by the sharp knife.
我的手指被锋利的刀划伤了。
B:Be careful next time!
下次小心点儿!
prick v.刺,戳
My hand was scalded with boiling water.
我被沸水烫伤手。
I had my hand burned by accident.
我不小心把手给烧伤了。
I burned my hand.
我把手给烧伤了。
My hand is bad by burnt.
我的手严重烧伤了。
A: My hand was scalded with boiling waler.
我被沸水烫伤手了。
B:You should be careful.
你应该小心点。
scald v.烫伤