58.后悔
I shouldn't have done that.
我真不该那样。
A: I shouldn't have done that.
我真不该那样。
B:What did you do?
你干什么了?
shouldn't have done sth.
“本不该做某事”
I really screwed up this time.
这次我真的给弄糟了。
I really messed up.
我真的搞砸了。
screw up=mess up“把…弄糟,搞砸”
I'm sorry to have missed the chance
=I regret having missed the chance.
我很后悔错过了那次机会。
I regret doing that.
我后悔做了那件事。
A: I regret doing that.
我后悔做了那件事。
B:What do you mean?你是指什么?
I shouldn't have said that.
我要是不说那句话就好了。
A:Your words have hurt her.
你的话伤害她了。
B: I shouldn’t have said that
我要是不说那句话就好了。
hurt v.伤害
I went a little far.
= I overdid it.
我做得有点过分。
go too(a little) far“做得(有点)过分”
How I wish I hadn't done that.
= If only I didn't do that.
我要是没做这事就好了。
A: How I wish I hadn't done that.
我要是没做这事就好了。
B:It's too late.
太晚了。