英语资讯
News

商务英语谈判对话 03-05

Source: 恒星英语学习网  Onion  2009-05-28  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  
Dialog 3

The following dialog is based on the above,using the same charaters.There's a break in the dialog where Jane sees the talks are pointless.When she returns,she tries walking away.In the dialog,the section prior to the break remains unchanged.However,this time Jane has to work with this company,so she can't walk away.She has to find a way to make the deal work,so she tries the stupid response.The dialog below picks up after the break.

下面这个对话,以上面情况为背景,主角都一样。对话之中两人的谈判出现裂痕,珍觉得没必要再谈下去,打算一走子之。而在这段对话中,决裂前的部分都大同小异,不同的是,这次珍一定跟对方做生意,所以不能说走就走。为了想办法谈成交易,她试着装憨,以下对话从上面的裂痕开始。

Bob:Well,it's the best I can do.

这是我能给你的最好的价格了。

If you want to sell me your DVD players,you need to accept my offer.Do we have a deal?

如果你想要把你们的DVD放影机卖给我们,你就得接受我的提议,可以成交了吗?

Jane:I'm afraid not,Bob.I really don't have any more room to maneuver.

恐怕不行,鲍伯,我真的没办法再降了。

You're going to have to up the price some more,a lot more.

你得将价格提高点,甚至要提高很多。

Bob:Jane,I told you,with business the way it is,the Koreans dumping units in our market,the down economy, our decreased market share in the last three quarters.

珍,我告诉过你,现在业界的状况是,韩国人倾销大量的DVD放影机到市场上,经济又不景气,我们的市场点有率已经下跌了三个季度。

We can't compete if we pay your price.

付你们这个价码,我们就没有竞争力了。

Janb:Bob,you're breaking my heart,but my hands are also tied.

鲍伯,你真是伤我的心。但是我也没办法啊。

My boss told me not to sell these units for less than it costs to make them.

老板有指示,售价不可以比造价低。

I can't go any lower.

我真的不能降。

I already made two counter offers to yours and you haven't budged.

我已经改了两次价,而你一点都不配合。

Now I'redemonstrated I'm willing to work with you,and you can say is "take my offer".

我展现出我们的合作诚意,但你还是那句老话,叫我“接受你的价格”。

Bob:It's good offer,the best we can do.

这条件很好,是我们所能提供的最好的价格

Jane:Look,this is getting us nowhere.

我们这样是谈不出结果来的。

We've been here for more than seven hours and we're no closer to a deal than when we started.

已经谈了7个小时,却一点进展都没有。

I suggest we call it a day,and try again tomorrow.

我看今天就谈到这里吧,明天再继续。

That is if you think we have anything to talk about tomorrow.

暂到此吧——我们明天还有事情要谈。

Bob:Maybe you're right.

也许你说的对。

Look,this isn't an official offer.

这并不是正式报价。

I'm not authorized to go any higher,but during the evening I'll check with my people and see if we can sweeten our offer a bit.

我没有权限可以再提高价格,但晚上我会和内部的人谈谈,看看能不能再提出更好的价格。

Like I said,this isn't official but maybe I can come up a little.Maybe as much as twenty-five cents per unit.

就像我说的,这个报价不算正式,也许我可以再多给一点,大概平均提高25分钱。

Janb:Bob,you know I need something more like two and a half dollars.

鲍伯,你也知道多个二块五才是我要的。

That's still way too low.

那(25分)还是太少。

Bob:I know,but don't forget that wasn't an offer.

我知道,但别忘了,那不是报价。

I'm not authorized to offer any more.

我没有权限,可以提供更好的价格。

I'm just sort of thinking out loud that maybe my people will allow me to come up that much.

我只是这么想而已,说不定公司的人可以让我提高价格。

Jane:When you talk to them,I suggest you discuss some larger numbers, and I'll call Taiwan.

当你和他们讨论时,我希望你谈大一点的数字。我会打电话回台湾。
将本页收藏到:
上一篇:商务英语谈判对话 03-08
下一篇:商务英语谈判对话 03-06

最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved