Introduce a Colleague             
介绍同事             
A:John, hello, good to see you again.             
您好,约翰,很高兴再次见到您。             
B:Hello, Peter. How's business.             
您好,彼得,生意怎么样?             
A:Oh, can't complain.             
哦,还不错。             
B:And the family?             
家庭怎么样?             
A:Fine, thanks.             
很好,谢谢。             
B:Good. Peter, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Tony Richardson. Tony's just joined us from E. A. U. and he is looking after you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.             
好的,彼得,我来介绍一位同事给你,托尼·理查德。托尼刚刚从E. A. U来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联系人。             
C:Hello, Mr. Davis.             
您好,戴维斯先生。             
A:Peter, please. "Mr. Davis" makes me sound ancient.             
请叫我彼得吧,“戴维斯先生”听起来老气横秋的。             
C:Fine, Peter. And I'm Tony. I look forward to working with you, Peter.             
好的,彼得,我叫托尼。我盼望和您一起工作。             
B:I want you to take good care of him, Tony. He is one of our best customers.             
托尼,我想让您好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。             
C:I'll do my best.             
我会尽力的。             
A:I'm sure you will, Tony.             
托尼,我想您会的。             
C:Well, to start the ball rolling, how about lunch? I thought we might go to Cymon's, Peter.             
那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃午饭怎样?彼得,我们去希曼饭店好吗?             
A:You know all my favorite restaurants, John.             
约翰,您知道我最喜爱的饭店。             
B:And so does Tony. I've given him a list!             
托尼也知道,我给他开了一个单子。             
A:Good man. Right, let's go. I've got a few things to discuss with you, but we can talk while we eat.             
好的,老兄,我们一起去。我有一些事情要与您商量,不过吃饭时可以谈。