英语资讯
News

英语文摘:Kidnappers make 1st phone call to family of Chinese tourist abducted in Semporna: Malaysian o

Source: Xinhuanet    2014-04-07  我要投稿   论坛   Favorite  

KUALA LUMPUR, April 6 (Xinhua) -- Kidnappers made their first phone call to the family of the Chinese tourist they abducted along with a Filipino resort worker from a Semporna resort, Malaysian local newspaper New Straits Times quoted Eastern Sabah Security Command Director-General Mohammad Mentek as saying on Sunday.

"The call was made by a representative of the gunmen who informed the family that victims are safe," he said, adding that no demand had been made by the abductors as far as he knew.

Mohammad said the police was making an investigation, and all security departments in Esscom had discussed the positioning of their vessels and boats in Semporna waters.

"The military, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency, and the marine police have managed to restructure the position of their assets taking into account the passage commonly used by kidnappers and new routes that have been identified," he added.


将本页收藏到:
上一篇:英语文摘:China hopes Afghan election marks new start for unity, stability
下一篇:英语文摘:China search vessels find no clues to missing flight
最新更新
论坛精彩内容
网站地图 - 学习交流 - 恒星英语论坛 - 关于我们 - 广告服务 - 帮助中心 - 联系我们
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.Hxen.com All Rights Reserved