1. Please introduce yourself.
Tell me something about yourself.
In our hyper-technological age, the way we interact with others face-to-face tells others how well we work with others, as well as our ability to maintain good interpersonal relati
Want to prepare for your next job interview?
正在准备下一场求职面试吗？Start thinking about how you'd fare in a zombie apocalypse.
Why do you want this job? This is a common interview question, so it is good idea to prepare your answer ahead of time.
Can you do the job? That's at the forefront of the hiring manager's mind when conducting job interviews. Job specific interview questions are designed to measure a candidate's a
One of the most awkward questions you can be asked in a job interview is "What are your salary requirements?" or"How much are you making in your current job?"
Going for a job interview is nerve-racking at the best of times, but tech giant Google has become notorious for asking fiendishly tough questions.
With warmer months just around the corner, the summer internship hunt is now in full swing for college students across the US.
First things first: anyone who tells you that you can always dodge the salary history question is probably trying to sell you something.
You've researched the company, updated your CV and even stalked the CEO on Facebook - and now you just have to make it through the interview.
Top 10 Reasons For Not Getting Selected For an Interview
没有获得面试机会的10个原因1.Were you qualified for the job?
How closely did your backgrou
The one dreaded question that is guaranteed to come up in every interview is "What is your greatest weakness?" Perhaps it's the interviewer's way of weeding out candidates to see
During a job interview, usually towards the end of the interview, you will be asked if you have any questions. This is an opportunity to find out more about the company and the job
First impressions can play a major role in how an employer perceives you as a candidate. What you say during the first phase of the interview may make a big difference in the outco
Video interviewing is slowly taking over as one of the go-tos for organizations interested in lowering recruitment costs and finding the best talent on the market.
Should your resume be longer than one page, or should you try to condense it to keep it on a page? There isn't really a yes or no answer. The length of your resume depends on the
When it comes to interviews, job seekers often fear off-the-wall questions, awkward interviewers, or accidentally showing up late.
- 1CRI听力:Trump to NRA: The 'assault' on gun rights is over
- 2CRI听力:China urges peaceful solutions to ease tensions on Korean Peninsula
- 3国际英语新闻:Conservation found not associated with reduced levels of infectious disease
- 4国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Huge crowds swarm streets across U.S. to protest Trump's climate policies
- 5国际英语新闻:Iran's exports to EU jump three fold following nuclear deal
- 6国际英语新闻:Spotlight: EU leaders adopt guidelines on Brexit negotiations
- 7国内英语新闻:China, Britain urge peaceful solution to DPRK nuclear issue
- 8国际英语新闻:EU to discuss crucial issues in complex Brexit talks
- 9国内英语新闻:Chinese submersible retrieves seamount sample in South China Sea
- 10国际英语新闻:High winds knock out power to thousands of homes in south California
- 1国际英语新闻:Conservation found not associated with reduced levels of infectious disease
- 2货到付款? 特朗普突然让韩国为萨德付10亿美金
- 3国际英语新闻:Man with knives arrested near British parliament on suspicion of "planning terrorist act"
- 4国际英语新闻:U.S. Treasury secretary says to cut corporate tax rate to 15 percent
- 5国际英语新闻:U.S. nuke-powered submarine arrives in S. Korea amid tensions
- 7国际英语新闻:National parliaments of EU to combat terrorism together: EP president
- 8国际英语新闻:Macron, Le Pen advance to French presidential election runoff: projections