1.He's from a very poor family.
2.We will unsure about who was to blame
3.I am sure that's a pure gold
No.1: I swear I'll never tell anyone.
No.2: She was not aware how deeply he loves her.
No.3: Why did you buy another pair of shoes?
1.Is there a post office near here?
2.Things are clear and you don't need to fear.
3.I want to be quite clear on this problem.
1.Get out of my house now!
2.I've heard so much about you
3.How about going down town now?
1) I hope nothing is wrong.
2) I'd like to propose a toast.
I know you know. I know that you know
1) Let us join hands in friendship.
2) I'm in a hurry. So get to the point.
It's a joy to watch the boy playing with his toy.
1) He is behind times.
2) I like your style.
Mike's wife likes her life in the countryside.
1) I hate to trouble him.
2) She always calls a spade a spade.
There's no way I can get out of it.
1) she is too talkative.
2) I'm not in the mood.
What are you doing this afternoon?
1) Look at what you've done!
2) Could I ask you for your advice.
Let me have a look at that book.
1) It's all your fault.
2) What are you talking about?
Where do you think I ought to go?
1) I love you with all my heart.
2) If you are ready, you may start your work.
It's very hard to start the car.
1) We'll not stop until we reach our goal.
2) I wish for an opportunity to go abroad.
The doctors' daughter knocked at the locked door.
1) The money is all used up.
2) Don't cut in while I am talking.
Excuse me, but I must be going now.
1) She works as a nurse in a hospital.
2) The early bird gets the worm.
The girl was murdered three days ago.
1) Please remember me to your mother.
2) The new teacher is fresh from a college.
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
1) Don't stand in my way.
2) We have a lot of things to talk about.
I have never had the opportunity to meet her.
1) Let's keep in touch.
2) I left very early last night.
I shall never forget the lesson.
1) Sweet dreams!
2) I don't see why.
These trees have been beaten by the breeze.
1) The telephone line is busy.
2) I'm a bit of upset at his leaving early.
Will you be so good as to give me a lift?
1) I feel terrible about it.
2) The real reason is really rather curious.
My friend reads and writes several languages.
1) If I were you, I'll give up smoking.
2) Have you ever been to the Forbidden City before?
I love having you in my life.
1) I plan to follow through with it.
2) Well, there might be something through that.
I can't imagine my life without you.
1) Our hope rests on you.
2) The affair rests with the judge.
she bends to her husband's will.
I asked Stone to help me.
His face was bronzed
- 1CRI听力:Trump to NRA: The 'assault' on gun rights is over
- 2CRI听力:China urges peaceful solutions to ease tensions on Korean Peninsula
- 3国际英语新闻:Conservation found not associated with reduced levels of infectious disease
- 4国际英语新闻:Spotlight: Huge crowds swarm streets across U.S. to protest Trump's climate policies
- 5国际英语新闻:Iran's exports to EU jump three fold following nuclear deal
- 6国际英语新闻:Spotlight: EU leaders adopt guidelines on Brexit negotiations
- 7国内英语新闻:China, Britain urge peaceful solution to DPRK nuclear issue
- 8国际英语新闻:EU to discuss crucial issues in complex Brexit talks
- 9国内英语新闻:Chinese submersible retrieves seamount sample in South China Sea
- 10国际英语新闻:High winds knock out power to thousands of homes in south California
- 1国际英语新闻:Conservation found not associated with reduced levels of infectious disease
- 2货到付款? 特朗普突然让韩国为萨德付10亿美金
- 3国际英语新闻:Man with knives arrested near British parliament on suspicion of "planning terrorist act"
- 4国际英语新闻:U.S. Treasury secretary says to cut corporate tax rate to 15 percent
- 5国际英语新闻:U.S. nuke-powered submarine arrives in S. Korea amid tensions
- 7国际英语新闻:National parliaments of EU to combat terrorism together: EP president
- 8国际英语新闻:Macron, Le Pen advance to French presidential election runoff: projections